DPD Ireland are currently inviting applications for Warehouse Operatives (Night Operations)
Fully flexible working times available to suit you. Primarily night shifts but evening shifts available in the run up to Christmas.
Competitive salary. Excellent benefits with opportunities to progress.
• Flexibility with regard to working hours is essential
• Previous experience working in a warehouse is advantageous, but not essential
• Good communication skills with good spoken English
• Excellent team player with good attention to detail
• Good time management skills
• Energy and enthusiasm with an ability to use own initiative
• Strong work ethic with a willingness to learn
• Loading of parcels onto conveyor systems
• Unloading parcels from sorter
• Loading trailers loosely, palletised and/or onto cages
• Warehouse housekeeping
• Open to variations in job role, as required
• Inventory and stock control
• Parcel labelling/relabelling
DPD Ireland - over 35 years of delivery expertise Interlink Ireland Ltd was founded in 1986 with 10 depots and a central hub based in Athlone, Co. Westmeath. We are now Ireland’s largest dedicated parcel delivery company with 37 depots throughout the country handling in excess of 20 million parcels per year.
In 2000, Interlink Ireland became part of GeoPost S.A., the parcels and express division of La Poste, the French Post Office. By 2006, business had grown to such an extent that the company committed €18 million to the development of a new hub and headquarters in Athlone. In February 2008, Interlink Ireland changed its name to DPD. La Poste united its express parcel companies under one single brand - DPD - providing customers with one united, delivery partner throughout Europe and beyond. In late 2016, DPD expanded further, doubling its hub size and trebling the sortation capacity from 7,000 parcels per hour, to 21,000 parcels per hour. The new Beumer cross belt sorter combined with the existing Van der Lande shoe sorter means that DPD has the most technologically advanced and efficient sortation system in Ireland. Seen as one of the key innovators within the parcel delivery field, DPD’s technological developments like real time, online track and trace, , and the DPD Ireland App, have completely revolutionised how parcels are delivered. Constantly focused on the evolving needs of customer and consumer, DPD leads the field in parcel delivery technology.