Due to our business rapid expansion, we are looking for a right talent to join us as Front Office Administrator in Mullingar, county Westmeath. If you are looking for an interesting, continuous learning career with friendly and flexible working environment, please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 30 June because we would love to meet up with you.
Reception and Administration
- Attend to incoming calls and provide information to callers
- Attend to email correspondence, sorting incoming and outgoing mail, greet walk in visitors/customers
- General administrative and clerical support
- Follow up & close sales with all course enquiries by telephone calls and emails
- Communication and managing appointments for new customers
- Process necessary documents
- Handling payments
- Relevant post leaving certificate/ degree holder or relevant qualification and experience
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures will be an advantage
- Excellent computer skills
- Customer service orientation, strong verbal and communication skills, pleasant personality, attention to details
- Accountable and reliable
This is a part time position, from 9a.m.-1p.m., Mon-Fri. Training will be provided to on board incumbent. Join us if this is your right cup of tea.