The vacancy is ideal for a candidate who has demonstrated project experience in civil engineering, transportation engineering, surveys and planning. You will need to have a strong working knowledge in using AutoCAD and Microsoft Office and will be working on a broad range of projects.
ORS is committed to developing the skills of every member of our team – the successful candidate will be supported in expanding their knowledge base, achieving additional qualifications and advancing within the company. Our firm has an excellent working environment and every member of our team is encouraged to contribute to the growth of the company.
- Undertaking technical and feasibility studies.
- Production of planning applications for a wide range of projects.
- Developing detailed civil designs.
- Preparing tenders, supervising tendering procedures and preparing proposals.
- Managing, supervising and visiting contractors on site.
- Communicating and liaising effectively with colleagues and architects, subcontractors, contracting civil engineers, consultants, co-workers and clients.
- Thinking both creatively and logically to resolve design issues.
- Compiling, checking and approving reports.
- Using computer-aided design (CAD) packages for designing projects.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 4 years post graduate experience.
- An extremely high level of verbal and written communication skills.
- A strong focus on time and resource management.
- Very solid communication and IT skills.
- Micro Drainage and Civil 3D experience desirable.
- Excellent people management and project execution capability.
- Competitive remuneration package for experienced candidates.
- Clear structures with opportunities for promotion and growth.
- Laptop and software subscriptions where appropriate.
- Opportunities for further education and training.
- Review systems.