EPC operates from Clara, Co. Offaly manufacturing and offering a wide portfolio of cosmetic, skin, fragrance and oral care brands and products. We proactively research new concepts, trends, materials and processes to ensure that we offer the best possible products to our customers. We are proud that our products consistently meet our customers highest demands and adhere to the most stringent legal requirements.
As HR Generalist for EPC you will undertake a wide range of HR operational tasks, including the delivery of site HR Support and site HR Metrics. You will have an input into promoting a positive work culture through leading out on various initiatives that support a culture of inclusiveness, equality and strong employee engagement. You will also act as a point of contact for employees’ queries on HR-related topics. The goal is to ensure the HR department’s operations run smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organisation.
· Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
· Conduct employee onboarding and help organise training & development initiatives
· Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise in a timely manner.
· Assist in development and implementation of human resources policies and procedures
· Ensure best practice HR and full employment law compliance
· Assist with the roll out of the annual Performance Management System and Appraisal processes as needed.
· Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
· Supports weekly/monthly payroll including reconciling time records with Managers
· Able to work with Senior Leaders to develop appropriate culture and strategic HR initiatives and execute these in collaboration with site senior management.
· Employ agile thinking that is clear, rational, open minded and informed by evidence to design and deliver solutions that solve business problems at the pace of the business.
· Assist in the rollout of HR projects focused on Employee Engagement, Wellness, and Inclusion & Diversity
· Assist in grievance and disciplinary processes as required and ensure that any issues arising are resolved in a consistent and timely manner
· Provide counsel, guidance and advice to management in line with best practice HR as required
Who you are:
· Strong communicator with internal and external partners.
· Be decisive and timely in your decision making.
· Proven business partner across the whole organisation driving all aspects of employment and employee relations.
· Ability to actively identify and mitigate risk and seek out business opportunities.
· Motivated to be a high achiever with right first time and on time standards.
· Be a problem solver through early intervention and a resolution focused approach
· Confident in dealing with people and accepts responsibility and accountability.
· 3 plus years relevant experience within a manufacturing, FMCG or similar environment.
· TMS or similar time and attendance system
· Advanced Excel, Word & Powerpoint
· Human Resources related bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
· Working knowledge of employment law and ability to apply practical solutions within the confines of employment law compliance.
· Relevant HR qualification (Diploma or Degree)
· CIPD membership
· Strong knowledge of employment law
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in a HR Generalist role, with a particular focus on operational HR, people development and employee engagement.
EPC is an equal opportunities employer.
EPC are a European health and beauty innovator, offering a wide portfolio of cosmetic, skin, fragrance and oral care brands and products.
Located in Clara, Ireland, we aim to positively disrupt the market with cutting-edge consumer-driven solutions both within Europe and internationally.
Established in 2007, with a global client list, reputation and network, our team of 100+ provide a full-service manufacturing solution, informed by extensive expertise, market insights and knowledge.
EPC are rapidly expanding and looking for key staff to help use on our journey.