The primary function of the Personal Insurance Advisor is to deliver excellent and efficient customer service that drives increased sales and business retention
Working closely with and reporting to a Team Leader and Support Manager, you will be results focused and your key responsibilities will include:
* Provision of a high standard of service to our existing and new customers ensuring that the experience that they receive will be to the required level and in keeping with FBD’s customer care ethos
* Delivery on agreed targets for new business and retention through the use of selling and retention skills
* Execution of policy amendments in an efficient manner ensuring that all aspects of our service provision is meeting customer expectation
* Optimising opportunities for cross selling, to generate referrals while engaging with customers to maximize the business growth opportunities within other channels/business units
* Handling a requisite volume of calls efficiently ensuring that our call answering objectives are achieved for both the customer and organization
* Working closely with team colleagues to collectively achieve overall targets set
* Ensuring all systems and procedures as lady down by the Company are complied with
* Accruing and maintaining comprehensive up to date knowledge and information of the Company’s Personal Lines and Commercial product range and compliance requirements, and completing relevant industry qualifications as appropriate
* Carrying out such duties as management may require from time to time
* Leaving Certificate or equivalent and/or a relevant third level qualification.
* Customer focused
* Excellent communication & organisational skills
* Previous sales or customer service experience
* Proactive, energetic approach and positive outlook
* Proficient in MS Office Suite- MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint
* Target driven & results orientated
* Problem solving
FBD Insurance has been in business for over 50 years and has grown into the largest Irish owned insurer with nearly 500,000 loyal and satisfied customers.
With local sales offices nationwide, telephone and online support, FBD's quality customer service is never more than a few steps away.
Our values represent what we believe in and what’s important to us and is at the core of our business. These are Communication, Community, Respect, Innovation, Pride and Ownership. They underpin our behaviours, informing how we go about our day.
For over 50 years FBD has been invested in agriculture, farming and rural life generally. We believe farms, businesses, consumers and wider society feel real economic and social benefits as a result of our business activities. As an organisation that plans for the future, we are mindful of our impact on Society, the Environment, and the Communities in which we operate. FBD has aligned its CSR initiatives to the UN 17 point Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) Charter to assist it focus and influence on improving the lives of our customers and wider Irish society.
Careers at FBD
Take the next step in your career and join Ireland’s largest home grown insurer. We pride ourselves in creating a dynamic working environment. We have diverse opportunities, established development paths and excellent learning opportunities to support our people.
FBD offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Some of the benefits we offer include discounted insurance products, healthcare contribution, tax save commuter tickets, pension scheme and monthly lunch allowance.
You can contact our Mullingar Call Centre on (0818 18 18 18) , lines are open from 8am -7pm (Monday to Friday) & 10am - 2pm Saturday.
Lakepoint Retail & Business Park