Avova Technologies are a well-established IT Solutions company based in Athlone. We are currently seeking a number of new positions as part of a recent expansion.
Life at Avova Technologies is very rewarding with a work culture that encourages innovation, professional development, and a real opportunity to contribute to the company.
This position is suitable for a recent graduate or a candidate with a real passion for IT and Technology.
This position is full time and based at our Athlone Offices.
Full training will be provided as part of this role along with shadowing of 1st and 2nd level engineering staff both in office and off site.
Typical responsibilities include:
· Answer and log customer support requests and ensure information is kept up to date.
· Provide first level support to customers via phone, email and remote control.
· Proactive monitoring and internal and client systems.
· Windows, Mac and Business Application Support
· Office 365 and Cloud Service support and administration.
· Computer software, hardware and network troubleshooting.
· Ensuring documentation and system checks are updated accurately and in a timely manner.
· Managing customer expectations and keeping them up to date with tickets.
· Customer projects involving Wi-Fi, VPN, Firewall, Server, Phone System, Desktop and Laptop deployment and maintenance.
The position is full time and offers exposure to a wide variety of technologies, interesting projects and career progression within the company.
Avova Technologies is an innovative I.T. Services Company based in Athlone, Ireland. Incorporated in 2006 initially as a Managed and Hosted I.T. Services Company, Avova Technologies has since expanded to offer a wide variety of products and services that complement each other.
Our Sales & Service Division provide vendor neutral Sales and Service of Desktops, Laptops, Netbooks, Tablets, Servers, Components and Peripherals for Home & Businesses alike. We also provide quality advice and support services at the SoHo, SME & Enterprise Level.
Our Web and Application Division provide cost efficient design and development services including – Shopping Carts & eCommerce, Web & Graphic Design, Search Engine Optimisation & Internet Marketing, Web Application Development, Software as a Service and Service Orientated Architecture Development, Application Development & System Integration.
Our Managed & Hosted Services Division provide solid and scalable services to clients of all sizes. Our service portfolio includes: Web and Application Hosting, Corporate Email Solutions, Online Data Backup & much more.
Our Projects & Consultancy Division are a dedicated team with considerable experience of business and technical operations. Our services include – I.T Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Planning, Project Management, IT Infrastructure Strategy, Procurement Management, Open Source implementation & integration, Development of SLA’s and Development of IT contracts for Applications and Services.