A progressive ambitious company know for disrupting the sector it operates in is seeking a Finance Manager.
The ideal candidate has a flair for accounting systems, spreadsheets and business analysis – an ERP is in place to manage the business processes from quotation through to purchasing, inventory and invoicing.
Report to the MD, The Finance Manager will use their financial talents to support the management team at a time of business expansion.
1. Take ownership of the invoicing process
2. Management Reporting to Directors – Cashflow, Credit Control & Costs
3. Payroll Processing - Staff Hours monitoring & allocation to avoid being short staffed, holiday leave and sick leave.
4. All Tax heads – VAT, Paye, RCT. Completion of Returns.
5. Upkeep of Motor Records, Insurance, HR Files
6. Become familiar with customers, products, services and processes
1. Costs reviews in all areas of the company
2. Market and competitor analysis
3. Engage in benchmarking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement
4. Review company weaknesses and strengths, suggest improvements.