Kelbuild Ltd a highly reputable, long established and well-resourced Construction Company that has experience in the entire spectrum of Construction activity, with an exceptional record in client satisfaction and recognised Heritage Contractor; seeks an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor to operate from sites in the Midlands and Dublin region.
This is an excellent position which offers exposure to all aspects of Quantity Surveying and allows for future career progression.
· You will work closely and report to the Managing/Senior Quantity Surveyor.
· Compiling tender documentation for sub procurement of sub-contractors and suppliers including completing remeasures of each element
· Complete analysis of sub contract tender returns on excel
· Procurement of sub-contractors and preparation of sub-contractor order documentation
· Assessing and certification of sub-contractor interim payments
· Aid senior QS in preparation of Interim valuations and final account
· Managing and valuing variations
· Assist in the production of pre-contract take-off
· Tracking design changes as a project evolves
· Production of monthly Cost Value Reconciliation on contracts
· Establish, maintain and enhance effective working relationships with subcontractors and site staff
· Attend site meetings as required
· Relevant Third level Degree.
· 2-5 years Main Contractor Experience
· Keen eye for QS matters with a strong interest in career progression
· To have strong analytical skills and ability to present findings
· Excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills.
· IT skills – knowledge of Microsoft software & cubit and advantage.
· Ability to work well within a team and collaborate with others.
· Previous experience in the industry would be an advantage.
Whats on offer
· Excellent career prospects and CPD development.
· Competitive Salary and package
· Professional training.
· Positive working culture whereby new innovations are supported & welcomed.
· Outstanding track record in the contracting industry in Ireland.
Kelbuild Ltd, a highly reputable, long established and well-resourced Construction Company that has experience in the entire spectrum of Construction activity, an exceptional record in client satisfaction and a recognised Heritage Contractor.
At Kelbuild Ltd. we have a proven track record for delivering high quality projects in a timely and safe fashion. With over 30 years experience in the industry we have been exposed to jobs that require specialist approaches and ingenuity and have always delivered.
With offices in Dublin and Mullingar, our workmanship can be seen all over the Midlands and Dublin.
We have the skill set to deal with a wide range of areas, from restoration of protected structures to maintenance contracts for one of Ireland’s largest Universities as well as providing essential works to the HSE throughout the Covid-19 Pandemic.
Our knowledge and experience of buildings old and new have earned us significant praise from design teams and clients and we have been recognised by the Heritage Centre for our projects in the past.
In 2020, we were nominated for awards in the Irish Construction Excellence Awards and the Irish Construction Industry Awards respectively due to our work on Swords Castle.
Unit 40, Lough Sheever Corporate Park,
Tel: (044) 9345250