The 4 star award winning Annebrook House Hotel is currently seeking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Conference and Event Co-ordinator who will have responsibility for selling and converting Events and Conferences, key account management and assisting the Wedding and Event manager in the daily operation of the Wedding and Event office.
This is a temporary contract position to cover 6 months maternity leave with a full 40 hour week.
About the Job:
- Ensuring Conference & Event Sales and Revenue will be maximized
- Actively promoting and selling the Hotel facilities through client show arounds and familiarisation events
- Represent the Hotel at trade shows/conferences etc
- To liaise with the Sales, Kitchen, Bar and Operations team to ensure a high standard of service is achieved.
- To be the personal contact for clients and to act as their on-site contact for any operational requests during the events.
- Assisting the wedding and Event manger with the operation of the wedding and event office
- At least 2 years previous experience in a Sales Role in Hospitality or related industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Be a target driven professional
- Have an industry knowledge
- Have excellent organisation skills
- An ability to work under pressure
- A positive, can do attitude
- Communication skills of a very high standard
- Ability to manage time effectively to minimise inefficiency and maximise productivity.
Free Meals on Duty
Free Parking onsite