We have an excellent opportunity for Electrical Technician Qualified electricians and part qualified, to join our expanding Team in Mullingar Co. Westmeath. You will work on bespoke machines and will have exposure to the latest technologies in the world of Robotics and Automation.
It is a hands-on role that includes debugging of control systems, working on various stages of the machine life cycle such as design, build, install and commissioning.
Job Description & Duties:
Essential requirements & qualifications you need
3+ years in a similar role
· Level 6 qualification in an Electrical Discipline
· Level 7 qualification in an Electronic / Automation Discipline
The Key Skills & Attributes we are looking for:
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Good time keeping
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to read and understand electrical schematics
· Knowledge of electrical and pneumatics safety and control systems
Good technical skills including proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
What we offer:
· Competitive Salary
· Working with latest technologies
· Opportunities for progression
· A range of benefits
· Training and Development
Robotics and Drives
We are an established, experienced team of 40 engineers providing bespoke robotics solutions to clients, large and small, across all sectors globally. We develop intelligent, elegant, tailored solutions for our bespoke client needs that are unique and innovative. Our growing team of engineers help the world’s most progressive manufacturers achieve unprecedented results.