A Mullingar based property management business requires a Property Manager to work in the residential and commercial property management sector servicing the Midlands
We are seeking an individual with top class organisational, communication and interpersonal skills to assist in the management of our property portfolio.
The role will include:
- Management of a portfolio of residential/commercial units
- Liasing with property owners, residents and contractors and ensuring issues are resolved satisfactorily
- Facilitating at Directors Meetings, AGM’s and Ad-hoc Committee meetings
- Support Finance function in the development and management of service charge budgets and expenditure control.
- Support finance and credit control functions in collecting of service charges and payment of creditors.
- Have a knowledge of and operate in compliance with the Multi-Unit Development (MUD) Act Compliance.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years’ experience in property management
- Be in possession of a PSRA license or meet licensing criteria as outlined by the Property Services Regulatory Authority.
- Good skills in MS Word, Excel
- Full, clean driving license and car
- A hands on, professional approach and can do attitude are essential.
- Good accuracy and attention to detail
- Maturity and good judgement
- Honesty and reliability
- Ability to work on own initiative and to meet deadlines.
- Good communication and numerical skills with the ability to relate to people at all business levels