Ireland’s leading luxury handbag brand My Name is TED are seeking to expand their exceptional team. We are recruiting for a Sales and Marketing Executive to join our team based in the Midlands.
We are looking for someone with incredible passion for luxury products and digital marketing.
The position of Sales and Marketing Executive is an exciting opportunity to come on board and get stuck into a fast-paced working environment and a brilliant team.
This role reports to the Business Development Manager and will acquire and apply high standards of digital marketing, product knowledge and selling skills to maximise all sales opportunities.
The right candidate will have exceptional organisational and communication skills, a great understanding of digital marketing, a love for working as part of a fast-paced team.
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure digital and marketing activities are aligned
- Actively and successfully assist the Sales Development Manager with sales activities such as lead generation & qualification
- Building a strong client list & proactively reaching out to the same
- Produce weekly reports which will support weekly Sales & Marketing activities
- Keep up to date on product knowledge & promotional activities
- Work comfortably with sales KPIs
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ensure stock levels and controls are optimised
- Carry out administrative activity and ad hoc projects as they arise
- Report weekly to business development manager on goals and performance
- Digital Marketing:
- Developing a content calendar and relevant for all social media accounts [Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram & Tik Tok]. This will also include consistent and compelling visual content creation, copywriting and online competitions
- Plan, create and manage a pipeline of digital assets - photography, video, graphics and copy to communicate and support our key campaign
- Support the implementation of digital initiatives including website management and email marketing, social media and search campaigns to drive business and brand objectives
- Convert followers into paying customers and brand advocates and grow the brands' social audience
- Establish metrics and measure the effectiveness of digital campaigns
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in digital communication to continuously improve and build our digital channels
- Work with the team to create a promotional strategy of daily posts, swipe ups, product and advice led content
- Liaise with third parties to establish and identify partnership agreements and sponsorships for growing our online reach
- Build relationships with key stakeholders to support the delivery of their digital goals
- 1-2 years experience working in high end retail
- Degree qualification in marketing, business or related industry
- Ideally have previous marketing experience in retail industry
- Have a good understanding of what digital & content marketing works well on social platforms
- Motivated to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and ensure flawless execution and delivery
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Luxury retail experience
- Experience in delivering social media strategies
- Creating content specifically for TikTok and Instragram
- Experience in CRM and email marketing (using Klayvio) an advantage
- Digital, Blogging, and eCommerce experience required
- MS Office skills are necessary with strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience with influencer marketing an advantage
- Experience in using Word press an advantage
- Be part of an internationally focused business where there is huge opportunity for personal growth
- Strong focus on a work/life balance; we don’t believe in the ‘always on’ culture, we prioritise quality over quantity and productiveness over presenteeism
- Supportive, inclusive and collaborative open company culture - anyone can lean in and learn from our ambitious and highly motivated team
- A generous employee discount
We believe in technology to support our international growth, our team are digital natives and work across a number of industry standard platforms. Our website www.mynameisted.com use Shopify as our eCommerce powering customer insights, product customisation and innovative CX solutions.
We utilise Teams for intra company communication, Xero for finance, Google Drive for collaboration, HubSpot for CRM, Dropbox for content management, and Notion for project management to ensure as a team we have the best tools at our disposal working across multiple sites to grow and scale an international business.
This is a salaried position based in Mullingar (subject to a probationary period).
If you think this sounds like you please write us a cover letter detailing why you think you are the perfect fit for My Name is TED and attach it along with your CV
Analysis/problem solving, Team work, Customer orientation, Business awareness, Communication, Results/Quality Orientated, Personal Motivation, Interpersonal Effectiveness, Flexible/Adaptable, Computer Competencies