Patterson Pump Ireland is looking for a Human Resource Administrator. The HR Administrator will be responsible for offering HR administration services to the company. The role demands a high degree of professionalism combined with ability to multi-task, while maintaining an organised and thorough approach to all that the role requires. Patterson Pumps is a fast paced growing Manufacturing Company located at our new green field based midlands site
The HR Administrator will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Conduct induction and exit interviews
- Ensure new entrants follow the agreed induction plan
- Maintain and administer compliant HR filing processes
- Implement, maintain and provide accurate and timely information for management reports, corporate filings and compliance needs
- Assist the Managing Director with ad-hoc HR projects
- Recruit for the Company
- Maintain Spreadsheets for Employee Information and Employee absences etc.,
- To inform Finance of details of new employees together with all relevant information, relevant pay rates, hours of work and bank account detail
Education and Experience
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Have excellent report writing skills and record keeping skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Have a good knowledge of the function of the human resource office
- Prior experience is preferred.
- Be self-motivated and organised
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills