Patterson Pump Ireland is looking for a Receptionist. The Receptionist will be the first point of contact a customer encounters when calling by phone or visiting our premises and therefore it is a very important position to undertake. A professional and enthusiastic image must be maintained at all times. Patterson Pumps is a fast paced growing Manufacturing Company located at our new green field based midlands site.
The Receptionist will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Process all phone calls coming into the company, take messages, direct calls/screen calls.
- Meet and greet visitors calling into our facility and help with refreshments/lunch bookings and setting up.
- Set up the Welcome slide show for visitors attending.
- Maintain all filing within the office as instructed in training.
- Print Manuals, bind and prepare for shipping with Jobs.
- Manage the Stationery Cabinet-monthly inventory and create Requisition for purchasing.
- Upkeep the Customer Survey spread sheet from the Survey cards returned
- Upkeep the Photocopier, arrange call outs, order paper and toner and keep copiers trays filled, check this several times during the day.
- Ensures on a daily basis all refrigerators are kept stocked.
- Booking Diary of the Conference and Training Room to be kept at Reception at all times.
Education and Experience
- Must be courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of service.
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Excellent typing skills.
- Prior experience is preferred.