ORS is working on several large and exciting construction projects and are seeking enthusiastic, hard-working individuals to join our Civil Structural team. We are committed to developing the skills of every member of our team; the successful candidate will be supported in expanding their knowledge base, achieving additional qualifications and advancing within the company. Our firm has an excellent working environment and every member of our team is encouraged to contribute to the growth of the company.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Are you a structural engineer seeking a new challenge with a well-established, reputable and growing company? Due to a rapidly increasing workload, we welcome expressions of interest from exceptional engineers to work on our large civil and structural projects.
- Structural design.
- Managing, supervising and inspecting works on site.
- Attending site, client or project meetings.
- Communicating and liaising effectively with colleagues, architects, subcontractors, consultants and clients.
- Thinking both creatively and logically to resolve design and development problems;
- communicating and liaising effectively with colleagues and architects, sub-contractors, main contractors and clients.
- Compiling and checking reports.
- A bachelor’s degree engineering or equivalent.
- An extremely high level of verbal and written communication skills.
- A strong focus on time and resource management.
- Very solid communication and IT skills.
- Excellent people management and project execution capability.
- Good working of Revit, Civil 3D, Robot Structural Analysis.
- Experience in 4D and 5D BIM.
- Competitive remuneration package available.
- Opportunities for further education and training.
- Clear opportunity to grow within the firm through the ORS Career Builder Framework.