ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A CHALLENGE?
Are you ambitious, dynamic and hardworking and love the buzz of the retail environment?
If so we may have the career for you!
The successful applicant will work as part of a dynamic team, supporting the Managing Pharmacist, dispensing prescriptions, delivering expert advice, working in a positive environment with excellent opportunities to advance to Pharmacy Technician Training.
The ideal canditate will have 1 years experience (preferable) of working in a retail pharmacy, be highly personable, motivated and have strong interpersonal skills. The candidate will possess excellent customer service skills, excellent telephone manner, and have a passion for creating a positive customer experience.
Duties will include
- Accurately receive, record and assemble prescriptions
- To ensure the smooth running of the dispensary, including, maintaining computer records and claim paperwork
- To maintain good stock control including; rotation of stock, maintaining appropriate stock levels, efficient and accurate order processing
- To ensure that the Dispensary is kept clean and tidy to the highest professional standards
- To deliver professional and efficient customer service at all times
- To maintain a good working relationship between colleagues, customers and other health care professionals
- To participate in training and development programmes provided by the pharmacy
- To follow Pharmacy standard operating procedures maintaining consistent professional standards at all times.
- To work effectively as part of the Pharmacy team, being flexible, adaptable and assisting in all areas of the pharmacy operations
- 1 year experience of working in a community pharmacy in the Dispensary (preferable)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A friendly and approachable nature
- An energetic performer, passionate about getting the job done accurately and efficiently, with an upbeat, positive attitude
- Customer focussed with the ability to deal with the public, in a friendly professional and confidential manner
- A highly motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision
- Experience of pharmacy software
- Good IT skills
- Experience in preparing blister packs
- Interest in foundational training to progress to Pharmacy Technician Qualification
If you are interested and would like to join a great team apply with cv -
Further information contact Niall Weir, Weirs Pharmacy, Market Square, Mullingar Tel 044 9348462