Property Division will play a vital role in supporting IDA’s 2021 -2024 Strategy and in this regard are seeking to fill the role of Sales & Marketing Executive. This position is integral to how IDA delivers property and infrastructural solutions to meet the specific needs of IDA and Enterprise Ireland client companies (both new and existing), supporting investment delivery and job creation.
The position involves, client and stakeholder engagement through virtual itineraries, the negotiation and management of commercial transactions including presentation to IDA’s Committees, collaboration with the private sector in identifying credible property and infrastructural solutions and delivery of a suite of digital marketing solutions.
The role entails having a knowledge of the Irish property market and working with IDA colleagues, clients and stakeholders thereby ensuring the delivery of often innovative and complex property solutions supporting project delivery on a cross sectoral basis.
Key Competencies Required:
· Client Focused Relationship Building
· Project Management
· Sales & Marketing
· Negotiation & Influencing
· Communications & Personal Effectiveness
· Creativity & Innovation
· A relevant third level qualification, to minimum of degree standard, and/or relevant experience/understanding of the Property Market, property solutions and how they align with FDI client needs is essential;
· A full clean driving licence is essential;
· Ability to work well under pressure, flexibly and independently on own initiative;
· This role will require domestic travel and flexible working hours;
· Ongoing flexibility and interest in career progression and development is required
· Third level qualification, to a minimum Level 8 on the National Qualification Framework is essential
About IDA Ireland
IDA Ireland is an autonomous Statutory Agency set up under the Industrial Development Acts 1986 - 2019. The Agency operates in accordance with the provisions of the Acts and under the aegis of the Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment, who is empowered to provide funds to discharge its obligations and issue general policy directives/seek information on the Agency’s activities.
Driving Recovery And Sustainable Growth 2021-2024
The global environment in which Ireland competes for foreign direct investment is constantly changing. Ireland’s historic success in winning a far higher share of FDI than warranted by the size of our population and economy reflects the ability of Government, stakeholders and citizens to adapt and capitalise on the opportunities that arose as business models shifted and new growth areas emerged. The forthcoming period will once again be characterised by change and evolution in the global FDI environment, but at an accelerated pace and set against an exceptionally challenging economic backdrop as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic. IDA’s Driving Recovery and Sustainable Growth strategy is intended to position the Agency to respond to this changed environment