Accounts Receivable Assistant
• Office based role
• Standard Office hours – 8 to 5 or 9 to 6
• 6-month probation period. After successful completion of same there is access to company pension and income protection scheme
• Ideally the candidate will have previous industry experience (Construction/ Motor Sector) and a proven track record in a similar role
• Key characteristics: Good attitude, willingness to learn and understand the business, work as a team, meet deadlines and work to a defined financial calendar to allow for smooth and timely month and year end.
• Expected start date: ASAP
• Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
• Ensuring customer invoices are raised in a timely and accurate manner.
• Maintaining the Debtors ledger including issuing customer statements, management of Debtor collections & reconciliation of accounts.
• Resolution of customer queries.
• Preparation of bank reconciliations.
• Management of petty cash.
Experience with Intrastat, VIES, etc an advantage.
• Assisting the Financial Controller in the month end process.
• General office administration & any other duties as requested by management.
Essential qualifications and skills:
• Accounting Technician or substantial bookkeeping experience in a busy SME environment.
• Proficiency in MS Office – Excel, Word & Outlook.
• Experience with Autoview software an advantage.
• Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team and to meet stringent deadlines based on a defined financial calendar.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.