We are welcoming applications for a Personal Assistant/ Secretary role for a busy firm who are based in Mullingar. This is a permanent, Part – Time position and is office based. The role is to provide high quality routine administrative support ensuring the effective operation of systems and procedures to support the services provided by this busy firm.
Part time position with flexible and family friendly working hours.
· Support the office in general administrative duties and managing the head of functions correspondence to include diary management and emails.
· Assist the management of incoming emails, customer queries via telephone, taking messages and ensuring they are delivered to the relevant person, greeting clients with a professional manner ensuring confidentiality in every aspect of the role.
· Ensuring all client policy documentation/agreements are managed timely and effectively and ensure it remains accurate and compliant, following up on documentation and information requests.
· Preforming data entry roles, including updating records and databases for personnel, financial and legal information to ensure compliancy.
· Support with establishing and maintaining effective filing structures (electronic and paper) and ongoing administration to support functions of the firm.
· Organising, prioritising, and coordinating multiple work activities with the ability to meet deadlines.
· Managing inventory of office supplies to ensure smooth office operations.
· Other duties may be assigned.
· A minimum on two years’ experience working in an similar position within an office environment.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, excellent attention to detail, presentation, professional and proactive behaviour with a can do attitude.
· The ability to work on your own initiative and follow through on priorities, meeting objectives and achieve desired outcomes.
· Experience working under pressure and adapting to meet challenging deadlines.
· Experience dealing with the general public and working with a team.
· IT proficiency including word, excel, CRM databases and effective utilisation of databases and applications to accomplish tasks.
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: €14.00-€16.00 per hour
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Blackhall, Mullingar, CO. Westmeath: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)