ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A CHALLENGE?
Are you ambitious, dynamic and hardworking and love the buzz of the retail environment?
If so we may have the career for you!
The successful applicant will work as part of a dynamic team, delivering expert advice, working in a positive environment with excellent opportunities to advance with further on the job and modular training.
The ideal candidate will have 1 to 2 years experience of working in a retail pharmacy, be highly personable, motivated and have strong interpersonal skills. The candidate will possess excellent customer service skills, excellent telephone manner, and have a passion for creating a positive customer experience.
The Role and Responsibilities
- Providing outstanding customer service and expert advice on OTC medicines
- Advising on Health and Beauty, Cosmetic, Fragrance and sundry items
- Building and maintaining positive personal relationships with our customers.
- Meeting customers on the shop floor with a warm and friendly greeting
- Receiving prescriptions
- Ordering, maintaining and pricing stock
- Placing and receiving orders using till epos system
- General merchandising and shop maintenance
- Cleaning of stock, shop fitting, and facilities
- Supporting colleagues and maintaining a positive working environment
- 1-year experience of working in a community pharmacy
- Experience selling and in-depth knowledge of OTC medications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A friendly and approachable nature
- An energetic performer, passionate about getting the job done accurately and efficiently, with an upbeat, positive attitude
- Customer focussed with the ability to deal with the public, in a friendly professional and confidential manner
- A highly motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision
- Experience selling cosmetic and skincare brands.
- Successful completion of OTC medicines courses
- Experience in working in a photo lab/photo processing
- Experience working in a dispensary will be a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of pharmacy EPOS software systems
- Interest in Herbal Medicines and Nutritional Supplements
If you are interested and would like to join a great team apply with cv -
Further information contact Niall Weir,
Weirs totalhealth Pharmacy, Market Square, Mullingar Tel 044 9348462