Due to continued growth and expansion, we currently have a vacancy within our Service Team. The role will be based out of RDS offices in Mullingar, but with a requirement for frequent travel throughout Ireland & occasional Travel outside Ireland as per business and customer requirements.
Reporting to the Customer Support & After-Sales Manager, the role will include (but will not be limited to) the following duties:
· Servicing, maintenance and repair of robots in accordance with company guidelines/ standard operating procedures and to the satisfaction of the customer.
· Delivering a prompt and professional service at all times.
· On-call work (per the on-call roster) as required by the business/ customers.
· Provision of training to staff and customers in areas such as robotic maintenance and operations.
· Working closely with the Customer Support & After-Sales Manager and service team to continuously improve the service, customer support and after-sales department.
· Support on-site operations as and required.
Education/ Experience/ Skills Required
· Mechanical qualification/ experience a distinct advantage.
· Experience working in the robotics sector a distinct advantage.
· Ability to read and understand technical drawings.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Ability to identify and diagnose problems.
· Ability to problem solve and to work independently.
Robotics and Drives
We are an established, experienced team of 40 engineers providing bespoke robotics solutions to clients, large and small, across all sectors globally. We develop intelligent, elegant, tailored solutions for our bespoke client needs that are unique and innovative. Our growing team of engineers help the world’s most progressive manufacturers achieve unprecedented results.