As an Electrical Contracts Manager, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring project development, implementation and completion is achieved within the specified programme. You will work closely with the Project Manager and oversee the coordination and operation of the site to deliver key project milestones and successful project completion.
Your Responsibilities will include:
· Reporting to the Operations Director and Division Manager.
· Responsible for all financial and management aspects of the project.
· Overall responsibility for project team, labour control and coordination.
· Overall responsibility for schedule, QA/Commissioning and Health and Safety.
· Ability to manage multiple projects where required.
· Liaising with the Client and key project stakeholders when required.
· Work directly with the relevant Director to expand the business through tendering and negotiating of new work.
· Review tender submissions, valuation preparation and reporting on same.
· Maintaining and developing relationships with Client.
Skills and Requirements
To excel in this role, you should possess the following skills and qualifications:
· Minimum 5+ years’ experience in a similar role is essential.
· Electrical trade background advantageous.
· Experience in delivery of large pharma/semi conductor/industrial projects advantageous.
· Ability to lead and mentor a cross-functional team essential.
· Proficiency in using Microsoft Office required.
· Experience in Revit would be advantageous.
· Excellent organisational and planning skills.
· Excellent communication skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective working relationships.
· Ability to work with minimum supervision, within a fast-paced team environment.
Ardale Recruitment are an established agency specialising in Construction, Engineering and the Built Environment. Having over 20yrs experience in the industry, we have developed strong and real relationships only possible through proven results and longevity. Clients include Ireland's leading employers in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, Building Services and Main Contracting.
We are constantly on the look out for candidates in:
With client vacancies throughout Ireland and the UK & Europe, we can find you the ideal position to forward your career.