Why join Ericsson?
We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
You’ll play a part in using your skills and creativity to push the boundaries of what’s possible. To build never-seen-before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems.
Join a team of like-minded innovators driven to go beyond the status quo to build what’s next.
At Ericsson, you can be an explorer, a change-maker and a force for good.
Our purpose: To create connections that make the unimaginable possible.
Our vision: A world where limitless connectivity improves lives, redefines business and pioneers a sustainable future.
Our values: Our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded in the walls and where our core values of professionalism, respect, perseverance and integrity shine through in everything we do.
About this opportunity
We are looking for enthusiastic graduates to start in 2023. You will begin your exciting career journey on a comprehensive graduate program, training you on our leading technologies, tools, and ways of working. On completion, you will join your new team and get involved immediately in their latest projects, guided by mentors, experienced colleagues and former graduates alike. Through mentorship, inspiration, and training, we want to give you all the tools to kickstart your software development career in the best way possible.
You’ll get the opportunity to
Work with innovative technologies enabling Ericsson’s 5G, IoT and real-time connectivity for faster, safer, cleaner, energy efficient and more robust solutions for our customers
Challenge your skills! Our software has customers world-wide, handling over a million nodes with over a billion subscribers – Our projects impact the lives of billions (Around 50 percent of the world's 5G traffic, outside China, is carried over Ericsson's radio networks).
Hone and develop your skills through our Agile team culture, as well as on-the-job training, dedicated learning and development programs.
· A minimum 2.1 Honours Degree (QQI Level 8 or above) in Computer Science, Software Development, or a related programming-centric qualification.
· A major passion for technology
· Aptitude for problem solving
· Good command of English
· Commitment to continuous learning and adaptability
· Fresh and creative attitude
· Speak-up attitude!
What we offer
· We support all forms of workplace environments, from using the office as a full or part time workspace to flexible remote working (within Ireland).
· A healthy work-life balance (flexible hours, parental leave)
· 27 days annual leave, family-friendly work environment!
· Multifaceted sports and social club which hosts many sport (e.g. golf, football, swimming, tennis) and social (e.g. gaming, theatre, movie, nights out) activities
· Collaboration in a rich multicultural environment with colleagues from all over the globe
· Clearly defined career paths, improved with inhouse training and financial support for external study
· Opportunities to travel around the world and work directly with our customers
· Pension scheme, health insurance, company doctor, life cover and sick pay/income continuance plan
· Tax saver commuter/bike-to-work scheme
As our future grads, we’ll give you the freedom to think big and the capability to fulfill your potential at Ericsson. We are always looking for graduates with inquiring minds who can contribute to our industry-leading solutions and help shape the future of connectivity.
To put it simply, we change how people, businesses and societies connect – and the results are genuinely exciting, challenging and often, awe-inspiring.
What happens once you apply?
Click here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like. This may vary depending on the location and role.
View more graduate roles here
Creating game-changing technologies and services that shape our future - that's what we do. By combining creativity, expertise, and technology, we open new possibilities in communication for you. And together, we support in resolving global challenges. For example by mitigating climate change and connecting every school in the world.