Role will require a variety of skills including:
* Taking and processing service and installation orders and working with sales department
* Planning jobs for field service engineers using most efficient routes.
* Maintaining and optimizing service database to ensure customers services are completed on schedule and filling downtime for service engineers. Flexibility for working overtime to ensure engineers schedules are full and prepared. This role will require phone calls and text reminders for service to existing database.
* Re-allocation of jobs in event of cancellations or rescheduled visits.
* Customer service and general office duties including liaising with accounts department.
* Dealing with customers queries.
The Water Treatment Centre is a fully Irish owned family run business operating out of Kilbeggan Co. Westmeath and Tullamore, Offaly. We specialise in bringing quality water softeners and filters to homeowners and business owners throughout Ireland.
We are part of the worlds’ largest manufacturers of water softeners in the world, ECOWATER who are in business for over 80 years across the world. When clients buy a water softener , they are very dependent on the supplier as they generally know very little about water softeners. It is important that you look at the service provided by your supplier as you are dependent on them to look after your water softener.
The quality of our products and servicehas been recognised by many in the water treatment business and we pride ourselves on guaranteed products and exceptional service.