· Finance Manager.
· 1 year maternity leave cover (with possibility of further extension)
· Finance Department.
· The Site Managing Director with a dotted line to the EMEA Group Finance Director.
· The person will be responsible for overseeing and managing all aspects of the site Finance Department.
· Effective communication with other departments, management, and authorities regarding the financial management of the business.
· Key contributor to the business that provides overall leadership to the Finance team and foster a diverse, entrepreneurial environment that enables all participants to contribute to their fullest potential in pursuit of organizational goals and objectives.
· Lead the monthly financial reporting process in line with group reporting timelines.
· Take ownership of the monthly reporting packs including detailed variance analysis and commentary on financial performance and business KPIs.
· Present monthly results to the Group Management and Site Management Teams for review, including analysis on overhead expenditure and adherence to budget or forecast.
· Treasury management and forecasting.
· Day to day management of finance team, gaining an excellent understanding of workloads to create efficiencies and standard work.
· Maintenance of nominal ledger including transaction auditing, journal posting and expense coding.
· Maintain balance sheet leads monthly including fixed asset register and inventory management.
· Manage the annual audits in a timely manner and in line with group reporting requirements.
· Partner with site Management Teams to drive and deliver the Annual Plan and forecasts.
· Manage the compliance with taxation requirements, including but not limited to VAT, CT, C&E, Intrastat CRO & CSO filings.
· Manage and process payroll for the site including related benefits.
· Manage the company insurance policies and annual renewals.
· Work with the R&D team to complete grant submissions for review by external bodies.
· Developing and setting the standard cost for all products and regularly reviewing BOMs, including labour and overhead costs.
· Monitor the product margin on customer shipments and report any variances to the commercial team.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE:
· 5 years or more previous relevant experience within a manufacturing or FMCG environment.
· Experience of standard costing, calculating profitability by customer and manufacturing variance analysis.
· ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA Qualified Accountant.
· QAD/MFG PRO experience desirable but not essential.
PERSON SPECIFICATION AND CORE COMPETENCIES:
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with good leadership abilities.
· High level of self-motivation.
· Honed decision making, applying pragmatism and organisational understanding to operational decisions.
· Team player with strong work ethic.
· Lead and coach the Finance Team, portraying honesty and integrity throughout.
· Ability to actively identify and mitigate risk and seek out business opportunities.
· Motivated to be a high achiever with right first time and on time standards.
· Be a problem solver with a positive “Can-do” attitude.
· Confident individual that accepts responsibility and accountability.
Steripack Ireland are an exciting business located in a modern state of the art facility in Mullingar Co. Westmeath. We are passionate about serving the world’s medical device and allied healthcare industries in offering a range of the highest quality innovative healthcare packaging solutions.
We are building a fantastic team and culture in the business where people are at the core of everything we do. We have exciting plans for growth and opportunities for people to be part of and grow with the business into the future. Whether you’re a team member from production operatives to engineering and quality assurance experts, customer service, marketing, sales or have other relatable skill sets look us up @ www.steripackireland.ie to see what opportunity awaits you at Steripack Ireland.