Quality Tractor Parts is based in Mullingar and is one of Europe’s largest tractor parts distributors, exporting to over 50 countries worldwide, and is now seeking dedicated management of its website and e-commerce platform.
The role requires the successful candidate to manage and constantly improve the e-commerce presence to new and existing customers. This is a permanent position for the successful candidate with an established and continuously growing company. This is a rewarding role with a competitive remuneration package.
- Manage and create related products.
- Work closely with the products division in transitioning products from concept to the web.
- Maintain and increase the visibility and searchability of the website.
- Work closely with the technology provider of the website for features and enhancements.
- Maintain and enhance the SEO of the platform.
- Implement and maintain reports on both the performance and usage of the platform.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills.
- Provide excellent customer service, both externally and internally.
- Proficiency across the entire Microsoft Office range, specifically excel.
- Experience with problem solving.
- Capable of working on their own initiative.
- E-commerce experience essential.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Any experience working with web hosting / databases would be highly beneficial.
This position will be based at our office in Mullingar, remuneration will be dependent on relevant experience.