Reporting to the Company Directors the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Project Procurement with contractors
- Chairing site meetings
- Working in collaboration with the Design Team, Co. Councils and State agencies
- Project risk analysis costing, margin, and cash flow reports
- Price/forecast the cost of the materials
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets & bills of quantities
- Track changes to the design and/or construction work
- Procure or agree the services of contractors and/or subcontractors
- Measure and value the work done on site
- Liaise with the client, site managers, project managers, and site engineers
- Select and/or source construction materials
- A relevant degree qualification
- Must have a minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience working in the property industry as a QS.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; working with other teams within the organisation and other companies.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work both independently and in a small team.
- Must be able to work simultaneously on multiple projects and handle shifting deadlines and priorities.
Please send your C.V. to Chris O’Connor, Managing Director, Remcoll Capital Ltd, Chamber Buildings, North Street, Swords, Co. Dublin