Kepak Group is a young, professional and dynamic business that has grown into one of Europe's leading food processing companies. At the core of this success has been our belief in developing strong customer relationships through a partnership approach. We pride ourselves on our dedication to innovation, brand management, consumer focus and an unwavering commitment to food safety. Acutely aware of changing market requirements, we continue to supply consumers with premium quality products at competitive prices.
The successful candidate will have a relevant trade qualification and at least 1 years post qualification experience. The ideal candidate will have a background within a manufacturing/industrial business, preferably within the food or packaging industries but not essential.
• Maintenance of the plant and equipment to optimum performance.
• Be familiar with the daily production plan and work as part of the team.
• Assist the Maintenance Manager with the implementation of preventative maintenance programmes for all machines.
• Assist with the continuous monitoring of all machinery and equipment within the plant.
• Ensure real time repair of machines and equipment to get them back up & running within optimum time frame.
• Perform all pre start, hygiene and safety checks as necessary.
• Report all faults, damages or electrical or mechanical defaults to the Line Supervisor, ensuring all machinery is only used when it is safe to use. Record checks as and when directed.
• Keep breakdowns to a minimum and increase machine availability through continuous improvement.
• Document all aspects of maintenance work carried out and keep management informed of potential issues.
• Adhere to company safety policies at all times.
The position is fulltime, flexi hours. Please note that this role is offered on a rotational morning/day shift basis, candidates must be available to work a variety of shifts.
Apply by clicking on the red text link below to email employer through the database or email Claire.Finneran@kepak.com