Excellent opportunity for a suitably experienced Mortgage Adviser to join our expanding Mortgage Brokerage Team in Mullingar.
The successful candidate will play a key role within our Team and ideally will currently be working in a client facing role in either a Brokerage or Retail Bank.
Excellent Salary & Benefits package available dependent on experience.
- Excellent, proven customer service skills
- Able to build positive relationships with both customers and co-workers
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to think quickly
- Be able to demonstrate and communicate market leading product knowledge in the area of Mortgages
- Excellent numeric, written and oral communication skills
- The ability to work unsupervised and be self-motivated
- Must have fluent English
- Assess Customers suitability in relation to various Lender criteria
- Confidently meet Customers and explain and advise them in relation to their Mortgage options
- Have experience of packaging mortgage cases in an efficient and compliant manner
- Be fully compliant with all regulatory requirements
- Have flexibility to meet customers 'off-site' if and when required
- 3yrs+ current work experience in relation to providing mortgage advice and packaging cases, either in another Brokerage or Retail Bank
- QFA or relevant industry qualifications essential and full CPD Record