Do you want to work with one of the Best Workplaces in Ireland?
ORS is a prominent Irish multi-disciplinary building consultancy. We operate in a unique work environment, growing sustainably, while enhancing our community and the lives of our people and their families. In 2019 ORS was officially recognised as one of the Best Workplaces in Ireland.This prestigious recognition is assessed through Great Place to Work’s robust ‘Trust Index©’ employee survey and a thorough ‘Culture Audit©’ assessment of our policies and practices. This represents our dedication to quality in the delivery of services and the training of our people
We are working on several large and exciting construction projects and are seeking enthusiastic, hard-working individuals to join our team. We are committed to developing the skills of every member of our team and the successful candidate will be supported in expanding their knowledge base, achieving additional qualifications and advancing within the company.
Our firm has an excellent working environment and every member of our team is encouraged to contribute to the growth of the company. A track record in project delivery and evidenced targeted results success would be a basic prerequisite for the position.
It is the employees that ultimately drive the success of our business and in order to maintain our position as one of Ireland’s leading building consultancy firms, we need to attract and retain great people. We have many measures in place to ensure that we attract and hire the very best in their field.
We seek individuals who are;
- Trustworthy and appreciate a culture of flexibility.
- Technically competent.
- Friendly with a strong work ethic.
- Passionate about what they do and seeking an exciting challenge.
- Excellent communicators and people managers.
- Specifically interested in their own personal development.
- Greeting clients and visitors in person and by phone.
- Providing support to Director’s and Senior Management.
- Working on and developing tender submissions.
- Building a bank of CVs for easy management of tenders.
- Building a bank of project experience for easy management of tenders.
- Creating usable templates for each team.
- Liaising with designers and printers.
- Maintaining office supplies.
- Managing client databases.
- Typing of documents.
- Supporting the directors and senior team leaders with business development activities.
- Administration support.
- Taking guidance from the firm’s external marketing consultant.
- Maintaining and driving the office policies.
- Support to the finance manager in some instances.
- Other ad-hoc duties as directed by Management.
- Friendly, strong communicator.
- Be able to comfortably interact with individuals of all professional levels.
- Be highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with InDesign is preferred but not essential.
- Have an excellent level of written English.
- Be highly organised with an ability to multitask and project manage
- Have very strong attention to detail.
- An understanding of InDesign is welcome but not a requirement.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Laptop and software subscriptions where appropriate.
- Flexible working opportunities.
- Opportunities for further education and training.
- Clear opportunity to progress within the firm through the ORS Career Builder Framework.