DECOTEK Automotive is an Irish company that designs, develops and manufactures exterior trim components for the automotive industry. Due to rapid expansion and new business acquisition, an opportunity has now arisen for an Accounts Payable Supervisor to join our team.
This role presents an exciting opportunity to further your career in one of the most challenging industries with direct involvement in the development of new model programs with customers including Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche, Volkswagen and Volvo.
Accounts Payable Supervisor
Required for an immediate start
Full Time, Permanent Position.
Key responsibilities include:
- Continual process improvement review, providing continual recommendations and implementation of quality improvement methods
- Processing AP Invoices
- Continuous checking of Purchase Orders to match purchase invoices
- Co-ordinate weekly and monthly supplier payment runs
- Multi-currency bank payments
- Ensuring internet banking is used efficiently with beneficiary listings kept up to date
- Reconciliation of month end creditors
- Managing approval workflows
- Updating and maintaining Accounts Payable System for all suppliers
- Facilitate query resolution
- Assist with year end audits
- Analysing aged creditors listing and debit balance analysis
- Any other ADHOC accounts payable administration tasks as assigned from time to time.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- 3 – 5 years accounts payable experience with excellent understanding of the accounts payable function from invoice processing to completion of payment runs
- Excellent attention to detail, integrity and dependability
- Systematic & organised, with an ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Good knowledge of ERP systems, experience with SAP would be advantageous but not essential
Good IT skills including the use of Excel & Word.
To apply for this position please click on the "Apply Now" button below