DECOTEK Automotive is an Irish company that designs, develops and manufactures exterior trim components for the automotive industry. Due to rapid expansion and new business acquisition, an opportunity has now arisen for a Accounts Receivable Supervisor to join our team.
This role presents an exciting opportunity to further your career in one of the most challenging industries with direct involvement in the development of new model programs with customers including Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche, Volkswagen and Volvo.
Accounts Receivable Supervisor
- Assign 3 hours every morning to make contact, following credit control policy, with debtors in order to get cash in
- Meet weekly with the Financial Controller to agree weekly cash collection targets and provide updates, highlight potential issues
- Update notes / comments in Ideas / SAP for review by the FM
- Issuing of invoices on a daily basis
- Enter Receipts to SAP
- Enter all adjustments to SAP i.e. cancellations/voids, write offs etc
- Reconcile Debtor accounts
- Update bad debt provisions spreadsheet and post journals to SAP
- Daily reconciliation of lodgements and receipts
- Debit note management
- Enter lodgements/refunds/returned cheques in SAP
- Reconcile receipts posted to Sage/Ideas and summary sheets in Excel
To apply for this position please click on the "Apply Now" button below