Quality Tractor Parts is based in Mullingar and is one of Europe’s largest tractor parts distributors, exporting to over 70 countries worldwide, and is now seeking counter sales representative.
The role requires the successful candidate to provide expeditious and courteous service while maintaining a clean area and a positive outlook. As a counter sales representative you will be selling a vast range of tractor parts to meet customers’ needs. We are looking for individuals who will share our passion for our products. This is a permanent position for the successful candidate with an established and continuously growing company.
- Greet customers and handle customer requests promptly and courteously.
- Maintain merchandise displays in the counter sales area and maintain a clean, neat work area.
- Report any customer complaints to the Sales Manager
- Understand and use the computer system to access information, enter orders, credits, back orders etc., to accurately and efficiently move through the sales transaction.
- Participate in product and procedural training as requested by the Sales Manager
- Balance and be accountable for the daily takings.
- Participate in cross training in other department functions to allow for the opportunity to upskill and provide coverage to other areas.
- Perform all duties in a consistently safe manner and adhere to all company safety policies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in a retail or customer service environment
- Attention to detail, positive attitude, team player with excellent communication skills via email, phone conversation and broadcast communications.
- Knowledge and experience of using CRM systems, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Work well as part of a team
- Be flexible in their approach to work
- Knowledge of tractor parts is an advantage