The Solution Architect will deliver technical solutions and support to customers allowing them to maximize their investment in technology. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of five years’ experience in customer-facing roles and success implementing cloud-based solutions, migrating workloads to the cloud, and experience with connecting and managing hybrid cloud environments.
Building upon solid IT project experience relative to their level, architects will work with customers in:
• The delivery of high quality engagements around Microsoft/HPE solution areas, technologies and products in diverse client environments.
• The design and development of integrated solutions using latest generation products and technologies.
• Understanding the relevant application, infrastructure and operations implications of the developed solution.
• Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
• Deep technical experience in infrastructure design including private and public cloud, networking, virtualisation, identity, security and storage.
• Understanding of how to build resilient multi-site architectures
• Experience with Windows, Linux, Hyper-V, VMware, SQL, Exchange, Office 365, Azure, RDS
Non Technical Skills:
• Services project management
• Building Customer/Partner Relationships
• Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through
• Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
• Prior work experience in a Consulting/Architecture position within a software and/or services company
• Problem-solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources
• Exceptional verbal and written communication
Microsoft, VMware, HPE and Cisco certifications a distinct advantage. Ongoing training and certification will play a central part in the role.