The Account Executive will maintain and enhance our growing client relationships. The ideal candidate will have minimum 4 years-experience building on existing relationships, eliminating competitive threats within our customer base, and ensuring customer satisfaction within our client set. You’ll be a proactive and curious member of our growing client relationship team, identifying growth opportunities for clients before they identify a need or gap for themselves. This level of foresight and meticulous analysis is what will take our company confidently into the future.
Objectives of Role:
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with clients and partners by understanding focus and needs, and anticipating them in advance
- Coordinate internal and external resources to expedite workflow
- Manage communication between upper management and employees
- Stay current with company offerings and industry trends
- Oversee and achieve organizational goals while upholding best practices.
- Support and solve problems for clients by understanding and exceeding their expectations
- Illustrate the value of products and services to create growth opportunities
- Participate in brainstorming, office activities, staff meetings and client meetings, researching and assisting with program development for existing clients and new prospects
- Perform prospecting activities such as cold calling and networking
- Follow up with clients regularly to ensure needs are being met and identify opportunities.
- Maintain a database of clients, prospects, partners, and vendors.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related discipline
- Four years’ experience in administrative role reporting directly to upper management
- Ability to manage multiple accounts while seeking new opportunities
- Ability to understand client needs, and negotiate costs and services
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software, with aptitude to learn systems
- Willingness to travel as needed to meet with clients and prospects.