Senior Graphic Designer
We are looking for a graphic designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
What is the role of a graphic designer in QTP?
The graphic designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualising and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, catalogues, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
- Responsible for seeing projects through to completion to meet deadlines
- Liaising with printers and publishers
- Create artwork from start to finish for print
- Brochures, catalogues, press ads, packaging stationary, show stands, vehicles and much more
- Produce and Develop online material, product images, banner advertising, online catalogues and email campaigns
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software.
- Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Creation of new catalogues and updates of existing ones
- Develop on QTP corporate identity
- Proven graphic designing experience 5 years +
- A strong portfolio is required
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Third level degree in Graphic Design
- Experience in the Adobe Creative Suite Programmes - In-Design, Photoshop and Illustrator essential
- Studio Product photography experience is an advantage
- Ability to meet tight deadlines within a fast paced environment
- Great communication and management skills
- Plan Monthly campaign and Manage multiple advertising projects simultaneously
Please apply to email@example.com with your CV, cover letter and a PDF portfolio or link to online portfolio.