Main Responsibilities include
- Develop HR strategies and administer HR policies and procedures
- Strong background in employment, employee relations, benefits, wage and salary, employee training, accident prevention, and government regulations and policies as they impact HR
- Support operational efforts through proper staffing and training of associates
- Conduct needs analysis, develop, implement, and monitor training programs and materials
- Instruct managers in developing alternatives/solutions to employee concerns, and in carrying out/operating within regulatory programs
- Provides employee support and counselling as necessary
- Plans and coordinates employee functions, suggestion program, etc.
- Take an active role in professional HR organisations
- 3 to 5 years or more as a Human Resource Manager
- Service oriented style with professional presentations skills
- Must possess the following strengths: high energy, entrepreneurial spirit, motivational leader, proven track record in high volume concept, effective communicator, effective in providing exceptional customer service and ability to improve the bottom line
- Clear concise written and verbal communication skills in English
- Must have excellent organisational, interpersonal and administrative skills
To apply for this position, please click on the "Apply Now" button below attaching a relevant cv.