Summary of the Role:
As Project Engineer you will manage and co-ordinate the project team reporting directly to the Engineering & Development Manager and you will be responsible for managing New Product Introduction projects.
As Project Engineer, your key responsibilities will be:
- Customer Liaison
- Manage Customer Contracts and the Contract Review Procedure
- Manage the Product Design and Process Design
- Project Management of New product introduction
- Development and protection of Decotek Automotive intellectual property and know how.
- Provide Project Engineering support to Production as required.
- Compliance and development of Procedures related to ISO TS 16949 / ISO 14001 or other such standards as may be adopted by Decotek Automotive.
- All responsibilities should be undertaken in a spirit of Continuous improvement, striving for excellence and adoption of Best Practice.
Project Team Related responsibilities:
- Lead Project teams
- Adherence of the project teams to Engineering Change control
- Adherence of the Project to Internal Gate timing
- Adherence of the Project teams to Customer Timing and Commitments
- Adherence of the Project teams to Project Budgets
- Maintenance of customer Portals
- Representation at customer locations as requested by Management
Experience, Training and Work Related Skills Required
- Third level Qualification in Manufacturing, Engineering, Science or other relevant discipline.
- Previous experience working in a Project management role supporting Manufacturing.
- Previous experience in the automotive industry is an advantage.
- Project Management Qualification is an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage to deadlines.
- Fluency in German is Essential
To apply for this position, please click on the "Apply Now" button below attaching a relevant cv.