My client, a warehouse facility based in Athlone, is seeking to hire 4 Team Leaders to join their team for a specific 6-8 week project. You will act as the Team Lead for a team of approx. 8 people. This project is going to begin in mid-May and the client is looking to meet with candidates at the start of May.
This position will be responsible for managing the General Operators to ensure that work is carried out to meet all customer SLA targets, job specifications, and quality standards; provide leadership to ensure teams are motivated and competent to meet the targets set.
- Support the General Operators to ensure that all work is processed correctly and timely, and employees understand how to carry out their duties, what tasks they have been allocated, and what targets they should be meeting.
- Ensure that your team are meeting daily/weekly performance targets by training, coaching and motivating your team and deal with any underperformance issues appropriately.
- Ensure that your team know of any changes to Company Policies and Procedures so that they and their colleagues can understand their responsibilities to comply with these.
- Always set a clear example by maintaining a high standard of professionalism and treating all employees fairly and consistently.
- Ensure that the site is fit for purpose and facilities management matters are addressed in a timely manner
- Allocate work appropriately amongst your team
- Conduct team briefings on various subjects with your team
Required Experience and Skills:
- Experience of working in an office is an advantage
- Leadership skills are an advantage
- Previous operational / production management experience
- Effective interpersonal skills; being able to establish good working relationships with colleagues
- Organized, with effective prioritization skills
- Confidentiality – understands the need to keep information and certain matters confidential and their responsibilities around this
- Ability to learn quickly
For immediate consideration for this position please contact Eoghan on 090-6478104 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org