The Administrator will work closely with our team of financial planners, providing quality customised support to meet our client needs. This is an great opportunity and is a potential stepping stone to numerous possible career paths.
- Excellent computer skills essential
- Must have fluent English
- Build positive relationships with co-workers and clients alike.
- Excellent numeric, written and oral communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to think quickly.
- The ability to work unsupervised and be self-motivated.
- A high proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and ancillary software
- Proficiency in social media marketing will be an advantage.
- Strong customer service skills, orientation and focus.
- A creative individual with the ability to work autonomously as part of a team in a fast paced environment.
Expectations & Tasks:
- Understand and address client enquiries in a timely fashion
- Handle telephone enquiries in a professional and courteous manner
- Thoroughly document queries, investigations and actions
- Escalate issues to Management and Financial Advisors as appropriate
- Providing general office administrative support including filing/scanning/photocopying, post/franking, processing payments, answering the telephone, note/message taking
- Maintain customer/policy records through the client management system and associated IT solutions
- Support the team in delivering a full client service proposition in a professional, timely and efficient manner including new business, mid-term adjustments and renewals.
- Ensuring that all compliance procedures are adhered to on a day to day basis
- Assisting the financial planners
- Support financial planners in the annual review process for clients.
- Manage relevant processes and procedures to ensure that all client files are complete and fully compliant.
- Attend staff and training meetings when necessary.
- Communicate with Providers to manage and follow up
- Collate client reports as instructed by Management and Financial Planners
- Perform the role of office receptionist and ongoing day to day office management
- 1-2 years Office Administration experience preferably in a Financial Services environment
Qualifications/ Skills & Competencies:
- QFA or relevant industry qualification preferable but not essential
Degree or Diploma level qualification preferable but not essential
This role will initially be for eight to ten months for full-time maternity cover, with a view to a part-time role thereafter.
Start date mid-July
We are an equal opportunity employer. Individuals are selected on the basis of their abilities and merits to perform the tasks required. Our policy is to be fair and consistent in all aspects of our business. We recognise respect and value differences and diversity. We embrace equality as part of our normal way of doing things because we believe that it is the right thing to do for our people, our clients, and our success.
All applications received will be dealt with confidentially and subject to the company recruitment and selection processes.
All applicants should forward their CV by email only in the first instance to email@example.com