MES are now looking to recruit a Junior Office Administrator to join our busy office.
You will assist management in completing/coordinating all office activities and operations to ensure efficiency and compliance to company policies and industry regulations.
* Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
* Carry out routine bookkeeping duties including credit control, manage stock and place orders when necessary etc.
* Create and update accounts and databases.
* Support our Field Service Engineers whenever necessary.
* Our ideal candidate will be Trustworthy, Dependable, Honest and Self-motivated.
* Good working knowledge of MS Office and basic accounting principles.
* Excellent communication, organisational skills and interpersonal skills with some experience as an office administrator or relevant role is advantageous but full training will be given to the chosen candidate.
* Qualifications in secretarial studies or related discipline will be an advantage
All of the usual background checks are complete internally as part of our licencing procedures.
If you wish to apply for this role, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com