A well established Mullingar based company has an opportunity for an Accounts Administrator on a full time basis.
- Maintenance of the Creditors Ledger
- Proactively manage and liaise with supply chain to ensure issues are resolved in a timely and professional manner
- Assist staff with administrative duties as requested
- Provide excellent customer service to our business partners by responding to enquiries and requests in a timely and professional manner
- Maintain all files and documentation to a high standard
- Assist with completion of reports requested by the company directors.
- Maintain appropriate interpersonal relationships with employees, peers, and business partners.
- Achieve results within quality & time restraints.
- Performance of duties in accordance with best practice and company policies, including ISO 9001
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent Communication Skills, Verbal, Written Computer and Presentational.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a cross-functional team involving production, sales & marketing.
- Excellent level of attention to detail and numerical accuracy essential
- Familiarity with a recognised computerised accounting software package.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office software (Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of general office machines and telephone system.
- Ability and willingness to work cooperatively with others.
- High degree of discretion dealing with confidential information.
- Ability and willingness to work some early mornings and late evenings.
- Ability to travel for short business trips.
We offer a very competitive pensionable salary and are an equal opportunities employer.
If you are interested in applying for this position and joining an exciting, expanding company, operating to the highest quality standards please apply below.