ORS is a prominent Irish multi-disciplinary building consultancy. We operate in a unique work environment, growing sustainably, while enhancing our community and the lives of our people and their families. In 2019 ORS was officially recognised as one of the Best Workplaces in Ireland. This prestigious recognition is assessed through Great Place to Work’s robust ‘Trust Index©’ employee survey and a thorough ‘Culture Audit©’ assessment of our policies and practices. This represents our dedication to quality in the delivery of services and the training of our people.
We are working on several large and exciting construction projects and are seeking enthusiastic, hard-working individuals to join our team. We are committed to developing the skills of every member of our team and the successful candidate will be supported in expanding their knowledge base, achieving additional qualifications and advancing within the company.
Our firm has an excellent working environment and every member of our team is encouraged to contribute to the growth of the company. A track record in project delivery and evidenced targeted results success would be a basic prerequisite for the position.
It is the employees that ultimately drive the success of our business and in order to maintain our position as one of Ireland’s leading building consultancy firms, we need to attract and retain great people. We have many measures in place to ensure that we attract and hire the very best in their field.
We seek individuals who are;
- Trustworthy and appreciate a culture of flexibility.
- Technically competent.
- Friendly with a strong work ethic.
- Passionate about what they do and seeking an exciting challenge.
- Excellent communicators and people managers.
- Specifically interested in their own personal development.
- Structural design.
- Managing, supervising and inspecting works on site.
- Attending site, client or project meetings.
- Communicating and liaising effectively with colleagues, architects, subcontractors, consultants and clients.
- Thinking both creatively and logically to resolve design and development problems;
- communicating and liaising effectively with colleagues and architects, sub-contractors, main contractors and clients.
- Compiling and checking reports.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent.
- An extremely high level of verbal and written communication skills.
- A strong focus on time and resource management.
- Very solid communication and IT skills.
- Excellent people management and project execution capability.
- Good working of Revit, Civil 3D, Robot Structural Analysis.
- Experience in 4D and 5D BIM.
- Access to the ORS Performance Based Pay scheme which sees all staff members. share in company profits subject to certain measurables.
- Laptop and software subscriptions where appropriate.
- Flexible working opportunities.
- Opportunities for further education and training.
- Clear opportunity to progress within the firm through the ORS Career Builder Framework.