Summary of the Role:
To spray paint aluminium automotive units in accordance with the Company’s standards. The task demands a right first-time manner to maintain the Company’s high-quality standards within a fast-moving production environment.
As a Paint Sprayer, your key responsibilities will be:
- Personally, make health and safety a priority ensuring you comply with all health and safety instructions.
- Plan your work to minimise waste of raw materials as well as working in a clean and tidy manner.
- Wear and maintain your respiratory and personal protective equipment at all times.
- To read and assess production information for required specification details; working in an organised manner to ensure the task is completed efficiently, to the correct standard and within the necessary time frame.
- Communicate with the Line Manager to ensure paint and consumable stocks are readily available as required.
- To carry out basic quality control checks.
- To ensure the safe operation of machinery within the area of responsibility.
Experience, Training and Work-Related Skills Required
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent
- Ability to communicate well in English
- Experience in a manufacturing environment/ Machine Operator experience a distinct advantage
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to function as a team member
To apply for this job please click on the "Apply Now" button below