- Produce high quality products in the right quantity according to Work instructions and Production Targets.
- Work effectively with all team members to assist in the continuous improvement of systems and processes and ensure best practice is consistently applied.
- Operate and maintain production equipment according to Work Instruction whilst ensuring health and safety of self and others
- Ensure work area is kept clean and free from hazards
- Carry out visual inspection and product testing on line
- Ensure that all documentation is maintained in an organised and controlled manner.
- Assist in the achievement of Production metrics in line with plant KPI’s
- Participate in other related projects as required.
- Liaise closely with the Cell Leader on all quality and production issues.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of employees within the Company ensuring effective relationships are developed.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND WORK RELATED SKILLS REQUIRED TO PERFORM JOB
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent
- Ability to communicate well in English
- Experience in a manufacturing environment/ Machine Operator experience a distinct advantage
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to function as a team member
Please apply with CV by clicking on the red "Apply Now" button below or post your CV to Human Resources, Decotek Automotive Ltd., Collinstown, Co. Westmeath N91 KHN1