A part-time vacancy has arisen for an Offset Printer in the Mullingar area.
Press Operator with press make ready, operating, and maintaining sheet-fed or web offset printing press.
- Ability to use hand and power tools to adjust press machine parts, insert packing sheets/blankets on plate cylinders.
- Wash blankets and clean ink/ink distributing rollers and fountains
- Make necessary colour or register corrections and/or press adjustments prior to production run to meet and maintain the quality specifications of the work
- Requires general knowledge of offset press work procedures and materials
- Skill in performing routine operational maintenance and minor repairs to equipment
- Good communication skills
- Ability to follow instructions
Ability to standing for periods of time, walk, communicate, touch, see, and distinguish colours.
- Heavy lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Using ink solvent and cleaning mechanism on press.
Must be able to work flexible hours
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 044-934 8868.