Computerized Maintenance Management System Coordinator
Summary of the Role:
As Computerized Maintenance Management System Coordinator your primary role will be to provide support to production by scheduling maintenance activities through the CMMS (Computer Maintenance Management System) and by driving operating activities to maximize machine efficiencies and output.
This is a full-time role based onsite in Collinstown, Co. Westmeath. You will report directly to the Maintenance Manager
As Maintenance Coordinator your key responsibilities will be:
- Delivering a high-quality maintenance service to production
- Ensure that planned maintenance activities are captured in the CMMS.
- Generate reports as required through CMMS
- The maintenance coordinator must ensure that maintenance works efficiently, effectively, safely and in line with the maintenance strategy
- On a day to day basis, the Maintenance Coordinator will be responsible for the monitoring and recording of the maintenance breakdowns and breakdown follow ups.
- Responsible for planning breakdown work.
- Identify trends in breakdowns and work with maintenance and engineering to develop resolution of machine/tooling problems
- Manage and maintain spare part inventory ensuring adequate spare parts for critical equipment and tooling.
- Develop a Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedule, ensure full preventative maintenance is carried out, plan in missed maintenance activities
- Manage the Technical files (soft and hard copies) for all plant and equipment covering all electric, pneumatic, hydraulic, mechanical, controls and software elements
- Manage all data relating to plant and equipment uptime and generate daily graphs showing performance to target
- Sourcing and ordering spare and replacement machine parts both mechanical and electrical
- Complete other tasks as business requires
Experience, Training and Work Related Skills Required
- Possess mechanical maintenance experience and/or qualifications
- Experience in a similar role is desirable
- Experienced in fault finding and problem- solving
- Experience of data input
- Familiar with machine safety
- Experience of using Microsoft packages desirable
- Able to work safely within a team
- Good communication skills