DECOTEK Automotive is based in the Irish midlands employing people in a highly skilled manufacturing environment. We design, develop and manufacture exterior trim components for the global automotive industry customers.
Summary of the Role:
As a Graduate Automation Technician your primary role will be to provide support to the production by trouble-shooting issues effectively; and by driving operating activities to maximize machine efficiencies and output. You will coordinate changeovers and perform preventative and routine maintenance programs.
You will report directly to the Production Management team
As a Graduate Maintenance Technician your key responsibilities will be:
- Support the Delivery of high-quality maintenance service to production
- Responding immediately to machinery breakdowns
- Carry out tool changes in line with production schedules
- The Graduate technician must ensure that maintenance works efficiently, effectively, safely and in line with the maintenance strategy
- On a day to day basis, the Graduate Maintenance Technician will be responsible for supporting the execution, monitoring and recording of the maintenance breakdowns and breakdown follow ups
- Responsible for carrying out planned work.
- Supporting Ongoing improvements to the machinery’s performance
- Updating the safety systems replacing faulty parts
- Supporting the Development of Robot programs for new products and improve existing programs
- Support the Creation of development and modify PLC programs
- Sourcing and ordering spare and replacement machine parts both mechanical and electrical
Experience, Training and Work Related Skills Required
- Third level Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering Mechatronics/ Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) Manufacturing Technician.
- Experienced in fault finding and problem- solving
- PLC Programming, Omron, Siemens and Mitsubishi
- ABB and Kuka Robot programming
- Good knowledge of automated controls and controls systems
- Familiar with machine safety
- Pneumatic and hydraulic experience
- Able to work safely within a team
- Good communication skills
To apply for this position, please click on the "Apply Now" button below attaching a relevant cv.