General Manager – Nursing Home Group
My client operates a number of nursing homes in the greater midlands area. Due to continued expansion they now wish to appoint a General Manager to contribute to the overall business especially in regard to business processes and HR practice.
This position will be based in Co. Offaly and a salary circa €60,000 applies.
General/HR Manager Responsibilities
- Direct and manage business activities and work with relevant team in the development and implementation of an effective business strategy and associated programs.
- Develop and implement appropriate HR systems and processes to ensure the effective hiring, management and motivation of staff
- Provide HR advice to enable the effective and optimal management of Employees.
- Evaluate Staff performance and productivity
- Develop and implement business and operational policies and strategies. Ensure effective structures are put in place to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Work with Financial Controller in the development and allocation of budget resources and ongoing audit to ensure that resources are used in the most effective and efficient way.
- Work in the coordination of business operations to ensure that work practices are standardised across the Group.
- Identify Business opportunities.
- Conduct Organisational performance meetings to set and test KPI’s.
- Develop and nurture customer relationships and service.
- Generating reports and giving presentations.
- Degree or Masters in HR/Business Management/Business Administration.
- Good knowledge of different business functions.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Strong work ethic.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Computer literate.
- Proactive nature.
Competitive remuneration package commensurate with experience and salary circa €60,000
Application and Selection Process:
Applications by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org to include cover letter setting out how you match the job responsibilities and requirements of the position and a cv detailing your work experience to date.
Shortlisting in accordance with the job responsibilities and requirements of the position will apply.