IT Sales/Social Media Administrator
Maternity leave cover- Part time
- Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads/ Tenders
- Deal effectively and efficiently with the varying needs of our customers.
- Manage daily schedule of Engineers
- Use of CRM to record customer interactions, process customer accounts
- Process customer orders and ensure timely distribution/ Stock Control
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Social Media interactions for business
- Maintain and develop our company’s online marketing profile
- Strong communication skills
- 2+ years of customer support experience
- Familiarity of the IT Sector beneficial
- Experience using MS Office.
- Experience using CRM Systems
- Ability to interact with a wide range of customers and to adapt/respond appropriately.
- Excellent communication, organisational and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively is essential
- Strong capacity to work on own initiative and equally as a team member.
- Ability to use all digital/social media platforms
- Good knowledge of key principles for social media/networking
- Content management systems and video software
- Experience of Sage 50 accounts